My story via Rein post
Kuya rein your right..
But you wrong in some matter...
Youve said that no one knows how tol grow w/out parents...
Hmp y don't you know ba that.....l
Base on your story i mean your life story....
Mas malala pa jan nararanasan q ngayon...
Your more lucky than me....
Your parents broke up when your 6..
But me?
I don't know whose my dad..
No idea at all..
Every time i ask my relatives don't know why but they refuse me to ansuwer..
Sometimes the hurt me coz of that simple question of mine..
Hmp it's better to have yours than having mine..
My mom left me at DSWD(Department of Social Welfare Development Center at Daet Camarines Norte..
Come to hink of that thing...
My mom swallows to leave me at that kind of place..
She abandoned me..
Buti i have my grandmom...
My grandmom get me from dswd after several months by the time my mom left me there..
I grew up at Albay.....
I grew up w/ny relatives..
I grew up w/out mother..
I grew up w/out father..
I grew up having only 2pesos baon..
From Grade1 - Till i graduate Grade6..
When i reach high school ow there's an improvement on me..
i have Php15.00 baon..
Thus knowing the fact that 12pesos is for my fare..
And only 3pesos is aloted for my food allowance,projects..etc....
So now tell me?
More over hte worst thing about me is that i always hear gossips and bad words about my origin..
People around me always told me that "ampon kaman sana" - "ampon ka lang in Tagalog"
i got hurt physically and emotionally by those people around me..
Knowing the fact that i never made bad things on them..
With that time i only have one beside me..
Ofcourse it was God who takes care of me...
I always approach him with every problems i encountered..
Sometimes when i feels so down...
I do attempt to kill my self by slashing my self,or stopping the air to enter my body by compressing my hands over my neck..
Maybe kung ilang ul8 kong gnwa un un ang di ko na alam..
But with those experiences of mine...
Kita mo naman now im hear....
Im hear at Manila studying at STI to continue life...
What makes me strong is my faith on God...
I always see to it to approach him..
Wherever i am,whatever i do..
Sometimes im crying inside a passenger jeepney coz i can't take anymore to get back home there w/my uncle's coz sometimes they treat me bad..
I feels like a maid...
Kh8 may lagnat ako,kh8 msk8 ang nararamdaman ko..
Kh8 feeling ko mamatay na aq ayun!
Pinapagtrabaho pa rin nila aq...
This life is just a mere hell with my exprience..
Pero nalaman ko God is always there for us..
Sa pag laki ko lagi akong humihingi ng care at love ng ama't ina..
sa pag laki ko lagi kong tinatanong sa sarili ko bat pa ako nabuhay kung gn2 din lang naman..
I just thank God by now!
I have friends.....
Who help me...
That's why gn2 aq
Wag ka ng magtataka sa mga ikikilos ko
Sdya lang akong tigang na lupa sa gitna ng ilog..
Uhaw sa tubig kh8 na ang totoo anjan lang may tubig sa tabi ko..
Thx kuya rein youre my inspiration..
From now on ill always think of the things that youve learned..
I hope always kang mag karoon ng faith kay God..
Coz whatever happen in this worl at the end sya pa rin ang mag huhusga at mag liligtas satin..

No comments:
Post a Comment