Welcome to my simple Blog

My photo
balintawak,quezoncity, nationalcapitalregion, Philippines
Have fun in reading my posts and surf it to have some general knowledge,and specified kn too! hehe

DnAngel Logo

DnAngel Logo

DnAngel

DnAngel
zzZ

White of Dnangel

White of Dnangel
White unrevel acts

Thursday, July 26, 2007

प्लेस हेअर वहत इम नॉट सयिंग

Dont be fooled by me.
Dont be fooled by the
face I face I wear
For I wear a mask,
I wear a mask
Thousand masks that
I'm afraid to take off and none Of them are me.

Pretneding is an art thats second Nature w/me
But dont be fooled,for GOD's sake don't be fooled.Don't be fooled .
I give you the
impression that im secure

That's all is sunny
and unruffled
With me w/in as well as with-
Out.
that confidence is mt name and coolness my game, that the Water's calm and i'm
in command and that i need no one.
But don't believe me Please!
I didlike hiding
Honestly.
I dislike the superficial
game I'm
Playing the superficial
phony game
I'd really like to be
genuine and spontaneous
and me.
But i need your help,
you to hold
Even though my masks would tell you otherwise.
It will not be easy for you.
Long left inadequacies
make my defense strong.
The nearer you approach me
The blinder i may strike back.
Despite what books say of men.
I am irrational.
I fight against the very thing that i cry out for.

You wonder who I am?
You shouldn't
For I am every man
Who wears a mask.
Don't be fooled by me.
At least not by the face i wear...........<